Priorities!In Teacher Education!Kosnik,%$Clare | Beck, Cliv

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum perruche ondulée Index du Forum // Accueil // presentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
flavigra

Masculin
nombres d'oiseaux ?: 0
Point(s): 114
0,01: 0

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Priorities!In Teacher Education!Kosnik,%$Clare | Beck, Cliv Répondre en citant

Priorities In Teacher Education Kosnik, Clare | Beck, Clive|| > bit.ly/1WGr325

Applied,,Psychology,,and,,Human,,Development,,Child,,Study,,&,,Education,,Counselling,,Psychology,,Counselling,,&,,Clinical,,Psychology,,Developmental,,Psychology,,&,,Education,,School,,&,,Clinical,,Child,,Psychology,,Curriculum,,,Teaching,,and,,Learning,,Curriculum,,Studies,,&,,Teacher,,Development,,Program,,Language,,and,,Literacies,,Education,,Program,,Master,,of,,Teaching,,in,,Elementary,,&,,Secondary,,Education,,Social,,Justice,,Education,,Social,,Justice,,Education,,Leadership,,,Higher,,andAdult,,Education,,Adult,,Education,,and,,Community,,Development,,Educational,,Leadership,,and,,Policy,,Higher,,Education,,Collaborative,,Programs,,Master,,of,,Teaching,,Distance,,Education,,Initial,,Teacher,,Education,,ITE,,Events,,&,,Bulletin,,Teaching,,,Education,,,,9(2),109-122Kosnik,,,(Eds.),,,,Self-study,,,research,,,methodologies,,,for,,,teacher,,,educators,,,(pp(2013)Still,,the,,same,,yet,,different:,,Enduring,,values,,and,,commitments,,in,,my,,work,,as,,a,,teacher,,and,,teacher,,educatorWatch,,,Video,,,219-230)Loughran,,,(Eds.),,,,Enacting,,,a,,,pedagogy,,,of,,,teacher,,,education:,,,Values,,,,relationships,,,and,,,practices,,,(pp(2011)Beck,,,(Eds.),,,,Learning,,,communities,,,in,,,practice,,,(ppWith,,recent,,discussions,,going,,on,,about,,early,,years,,literacy,,programs,,and,,talk,,of,,play,,versus,,direct,,instruction;,,and,,,exploration,,and,,social,,development,,versus,,academic,,rigour,,(neither,,of,,which,,I,,believe,,are,,true,,binaries,,but,,instead,,call,,for,,a,,thoughtful,,consideration,,of,,a,,developmental,,and,,critically,,rich,,fusion),,I,,am,,compelled,,to,,think,,about,,reading,,in,,the,,early,,years191-204)Inspiration,,and,,innovation,,in,,teaching,,and,,teacher,,education,,(pp.39-52),,Leave,,a,,comment,,Thinking,,about,,ReadingRecovery,,May,,16,,,2016a,,teacher's,,journey,,,classroom,,teachers,,,education,,,literacy,,,teaching,,,Uncategorizedearly,,years,,,Reading,,,reading,,recoveryycleovoulou,,I,,(Yiola),,aminterested,,in,,early,,literacy,,for,,a,,number,,of,,reasons:,,my,,area,,of,,expertise,,is,,elementary,,education;,,I,,was,,an,,early,,years,,teacher,,for,,ten,,years;,,my,,own,,children,,are,,now,,in,,early,,years,,programs;,,and,,,I,,believe,,that,,understanding,,literacy,,in,,the,,early,,years,,is,,foundational,,for,,understanding,,teaching,,and,,learningIn,,,DIn,,TThere,,,,are,,,,many,,,,places,,,,to,,,,see,,,,and,,,,even,,,,more,,,,characters,,,,you,,,,can,,,,interrogate,,,,and,,,,interviewMy,,,,classroom,,,,teaching,,,,experiences,,,,include,,,,teaching,,,,in,,,,K-12,,,,classrooms,,,,in,,,,the,,,,the,,,,city,,,,of,,,,TorontoThis,,,,laboratory,,,,of,,,,democracy,,,,is,,,,hosted,,,,in,,,,the,,,,dashboard,,,,part,,,,of,,,,the,,,,game,,,,,and,,,,this,,,,is,,,,where,,,,it,,,,strays,,,,from,,,,being,,,,a,,,,pure,,,,choose-your-own,,,,adventure,,,,story,,,,(if,,,,still,,,,a,,,,documentary,,,,,there,,,,are,,,,no,,,,actors,,,,here),,,,,and,,,,turns,,,,into,,,,a,,,,civics,,,,experimentKosnik,,,,CLondon:,,,Routledge51-73He,,said,,that,,he,,and,,his,,students,,were,,so,,upset,,by,,the,,events,,because,,they,,understood,,Fort,,McMurray,,and,,the,,impact,,on,,this,,fire,,communityIt,,is,,entitled,,Approaching,,multiliteracies:,,An,,international,,study,,of,,six,,literacy,,teacher,,educatorsIn,,,,AFollow,,,Follow,,,“Literacy,,,Teaching,,,and,,,Teacher,,,Education”,,,Get,,,every,,,new,,,post,,,delivered,,,to,,,your,,,InboxFaculty,,Expertise,,Centres,,&,,Institutes,,Research,,News,,May,,2015,,newsletter,,January,,2015,,newsletter,,September,,2014,,newsletter,,April,,2014,,newsletter,,Consulting,,Services,,International,,Plan,,a,,Visit,,Research,,Publications,,Faculty,,Publications,,Faculty,,Books,,Grants,,&,,Projects,,Research,,Chairs,,Student,,Research,,Support,,for,,Researchers,,Success,,Stories,,OISE-led,,SSHRC,,Partnership,,grant,,to,,explore,,literacy,,development,,in,,northern,,rural,,communitiesKosnik,,,C.,,,&,,Beck,,,CDordrecht:,,,Springer,,,Academic,,,PublishersI,,often,,think,,back,,to,,when,,I,,was,,a,,classroom,,teacher,,and,,I,,recall,,the,,complex,,yet,,carefully,,crafted,,time,,sensitive,,processes,,for,,reading,,acquisition.I,,also,,clearly,,remember,,having,,a,,Reading,,Recovery,,Program,,at,,our,,school,,and,,watching,,our,,first,,and,,second,,graders,,enter,,and,,exit,,the,,program,,with,,a,,good,,degree,,of,,improvement,,anddevelopmentOver,,,a,,,period,,,of,,,time,,,the,,,students,,,played,,,the,,,game,,,and,,,he,,,studied,,,their,,,reaction,,,to,,,using,,,the,,,game,,,and,,,their,,,learningIn,,,C16-30)Post,,,to,,,Cancel,,,Fort,,,McMoney,,,starts,,,by,,,introducing,,,you,,,to,,,people,,,living,,,on,,,the,,,margins,,,of,,,this,,,rapid,,,growth,,,,the,,,young,,,woman,,,who,,,was,,,hoping,,,to,,,clean,,,work,,,camps,,,but,,,instead,,,works,,,as,,,a,,,waitress,,,,the,,,alcoholic,,,who,,,collects,,,cans,,,(claiming,,,to,,,clear,,,$52,000,,,in,,,one,,,year,,,recycling,,,the,,,discarded,,,booze,,,containers,,,of,,,Fort,,,McMurrays,,,residents)Interesting,,,fact:I,,,used,,,to,,,own,,,a,,,chocolate,,,truffle,,,companyAbout,,OISE,,Admissions,,Academic,,Programs,,Continuing,,Education,,Student,,Life,,&,,Services,,Research,,&,,Innovation,,Alumni,,&,,Friends,,Follow,,,,Follow,,,,“Literacy,,,,Teaching,,,,and,,,,Teacher,,,,Education”,,,,Get,,,,every,,,,new,,,,post,,,,delivered,,,,to,,,,your,,,,InboxPrior,,,to,,,my,,,graduate,,,studies,,,,I,,,worked,,,as,,,an,,,assistant,,,researcher,,,in,,,Peru,,,in,,,projects,,,related,,,to,,,public,,,school,,,,teacher,,,professional,,,development,,,,and,,,indigenous,,,education f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum perruche ondulée Index du Forum // Accueil // presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden